Scobis Due G8
Vegetable bedding for laboratory animals.
Vegetable bedding entirely made of corncob.
Its apparent density is about 550 g/l while its medium granulometry is 1- 2 mm.
The G8 version granulometry is 2.5-3.5 mm and density is 500 g/l.
Its peculiar characteristics make it extremely suitable for the management of laboratory animals:
- High absorbency due to the particular cell-like structure (about as much as its own weight);
- resistance to the abrasion and damage during the transportation and handling helps to avoid absolutely the forming of dust;
- stability in time and absence of electrostatic charges;
- very low level of humidity ( about 10%) after the treatment at around 70°C;
- biodegradability helps to save money in the elimination of waste.
It comes in polythene autoclavable bags of volume 20/40 liters (about 10/20 kg). The bags are easy to autoclave.
The pallets are wrapped with a plastic film for a full protection against environmental pallutants.
- Double packaging